Services for Jobseekers
Chevron Recruitment operates its Career Store from Anne Street in Wexford town. Accessibility was the fundamental consideration behind our location. We are located adjacent to the local Social Welfare office, Wexford Credit Union and the General Post Office.
Our staff are friendly and supportive, and will help you to plan your approach to job seeking. We understand that jobseekers need to be healthy and well trained to secure sustainable employment. For jobseekers that are facing strong barriers to employment, we can provide access to both health and educational support to assist in overcoming these barriers.
What sets us apart is our relationship with thousands of employers across the South East of Ireland. These relationships have been developed by our Managing Director, Karl Fitzpatrick, who presents South East Radio’s Business Matters, a weekly business show which features entrepreneurs from across the region. We continually identify local labour market needs and skill shortages, and provide upskilling to jobseekers to help them to become job ready.
We provide a comprehensive suite of employment services which include:
- Assistance with job searching
- Advice on employment and career options
- Development of Personal action plans
- Linking you with community services
- Personal skills development
- Assistance with securing Work experience
- Recommendations on training and further education
- Direction on preparation of CVs
- Proactively marketing jobseekers to local employers
- Interview skills preparation
- ‘In-work’ advice and coaching to jobseekers
- Contact Chevron Recruitment today on 1890 252 647 to discuss your recruitment requirements.