Our client, a company based in south county Wexford, now have a requirement for a full time Accounts Assistant to join the team based in their Wexford office. This is a six- month contract to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Manager with all day-to-day duties. Flexibility and problem solving is essential in this role. Looking for someone who is detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work with a high degree of accuracy.
The ideal candidate should be computer literate
Your new role:
• Managing Budget controls and reconciliations
• Purchasing and credit control
• Checking and approving Invoices
• Managing records and contracts
• Manage a Goods in System
• Month End Reporting
• Liaise with Regional Manager and Financial Controller
• Other ad hoc duties as the need may arise
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Accounting qualification
• Previous experience in busy accounting environment
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail, accuracy with recording information
• Strong Microsoft Excel
• Computerised Accounts Experience essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role online, please click “Apply”.
Online applications only please.
Job Type: Full-time