This is a part time role at twenty hours per week in a busy membership organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Manager with all day-to-day administration duties. It is essential that the candidate enjoys working as part of a small and mutually supportive team.
This role will be based out of the company head office in Wexford Town.
Your new role:
- Management of the companies day to day operations and systems
- Management of the financial and bookkeeping requirements for the organisation
- Together with the Board and the Director develop maintain and update company policies regularly according to the Governance Code and other regulation requirements
- Assist with project administration and reporting required by the Director
- Ensure the company system and records are up-to-date at all times
- Any other ad-hoc Administrator duties as per the needs of the organisation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Two to three years’ experience of financial management including understanding of cash flow, management accounts and supervision of budgets
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and processes
- Ability to build positive and healthy relationships
- Exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- IT literate
- Sage competent
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role online, please click “Apply”.
Online applications only please.