Our client, a leading construction services company headquartered in Wexford, is seeking to add a Business Development Manager to their team. This is an exciting and rapidly expanding niche construction company, specializing in asbestos removal works. The roofing division are experts in the removal of asbestos roofs and their replacement with Kingspan insulated panel and solar PV systems. They are involved in a diverse range of public and private sector projects. The markets include domestic, commercial and industrial clients ranging from private properties to large scale multi-million-euro asbestos roof removal projects for multinational companies.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director and the office team to explore and drive all sales avenues relating to asbestos removal operations throughout Ireland. They will have the support of an ambitious, driven team who are extremely enthusiastic and motivated to develop the business to its maximum potential. There are endless avenues to develop this business and generate sales and therefore this will be an exciting and very rewarding position for a candidate who is proactive and KPI Driven.
The successful candidate will have the benefits of a generous base salary plus competitive commission. There is flexibility within the role to work from home, with the requirement to attend sales meetings in the Wexford office weekly and to travel to various locations to meet clients as required.
• Responsible for maximising sales activities within the company.
• Work with Management to strategically plan business development plan for the future.
• Present, promote and sell asbestos removal service to existing and prospective clients within the construction sector.
• Compile and maintain a company database consisting of potential clients and actively engage with them.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Achieve your sales targets and close a high percentage of the leads that you generate.
• Work closely with the ISO manager to continually analyse the sales process in an effort to refine and improve its success.
• Work with upper management to establish sales reporting framework and report weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance to them.
• Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and the potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
What the role can offer you:
Excellent salary for the right candidate
Excellent bonuses for achieving / exceeding KPIs
Flexibility to work from home
Job Types: Full-time / Contract /Permanent / Commission
Knowledge of the roofing industry would be a major bonus
Knowledge and contacts within the Construction Industry would be very beneficial
Proven work experience as a Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
Highly motivated and target driven
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What you need to do now
To apply for the position Business Development Manager please submit a copy of your CV by clicking “APPLY NOW.”