Your new company:
Chevron Training is Ireland’s leading employment skills provider. Due to successful tendering of ETB contracts, we are now seeking to add to our panel of Childcare Tutors to work in Dublin North.
Your new role:
- Development of learning materials and classroom procedures prior to commencement of course
- Delivering a QQI Level 5 Childcare/SNA course to a group of assigned learners
- Providing assistance to learners on a one to one basis
- Communicating with course manager regarding the progress of the course
- Evaluation and assessment of learner progress, assignments etc.
- Playing an active role in the development of organisation policies and procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 5 years of childcare experience required to include 4 years’ training experience
- Train the Trainer qualification (110 hours +)
- Minimum of level 6 QQI or FETAC childcare qualification required
- Quality assurance experience in education and training desirable
- Proactive approach to supporting and developing others
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build key relationships
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary is on offer for this position.
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role online, please click “Apply.”
For more information on this role, please contact Wanda Redmond on 053-9124572.