Your new company:
Chevron Training is Ireland’s leading employment skills provider. Due to successful tendering of ETB contracts, we are now seeking to add to our panel of Healthcare / Childcare Tutors to work in Dublin North / Wexford and Waterford.
Your new role:
- Development of learning materials and classroom procedures prior to commencement of course
- Delivering a QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support course to a group of assigned learners
- Providing assistance to learners on a one to one basis
- Communicating with course manager regarding the progress of the course
- Evaluation and assessment of learner progress, assignments etc.
- Playing an active role in the development of organisation policies and procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 5 years of healthcare experience required to include 4 years’ training experience
- Train the Trainer qualification (110 hours +)
- Minimum of level 6 QQI or FETAC healthcare qualification required
- Quality assurance experience in education and training desirable
- Proactive approach to supporting and developing others
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build key relationships
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary is on offer for this position.
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role online, please click “Apply.”