Your new company:
Chevron Training are one of Ireland’s largest online training providers. They offer higher education and QQI programmes in Childcare, Healthcare and multiple other disciplines. Due to continued growth, they now have an opening for a talented Training Consultant to join their team.
Please note, a health/social care background is an essential requirement for this role.
Your new role:
- Generating new business through outbound calling and handling new customer enquiries
- Calling home care providers, nursing homes and pre-schools to increase student enrollment
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and working in conjunction with the Sales Director to maximise sales
- Developing relationships and building rapport with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM system
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of our portfolio of training courses and an understanding of industry trends and activities
- Contributing to the overall success of the sales team through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focusing new business campaigns
- Processing payment for course fees from students upon enrollment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a sales role is essential
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly personality
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
What you’ll get in return:
- Basic salary + commission
- Full training and on-going support as you grow in your role
- Opportunities to develop within the organisation
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role online, please click “Apply.”
Online applications only please.